Any caveman would be proud of this catch! Wild caught catfish is delicate and flaky, with loads of flavor. Catfish contains healthy fatty acids, provides complete protein, is a source of vitamin B-12, and is low in mercury. Pair it with dark leafy greens and some fruit for the perfect caveman meal.
Here’s what you need…
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 fillets wild caught catfish
- blackened seasoning (try Cajun’s Choice)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly oil a glass pan.
- Coat the catfish fillets in the olive oil. Generously apply the seasoning to both sides of each fillet.
- Line the fillets in prepared pan, and top with sliced lemon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until flaky.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 160 calories, 9g fat, 120mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, and 17g protein.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.
Proper nutrition plays a key role in your journey to a healthy lifestyle and to meet your fitness goals. Planning a well balanced diet can be extremely overwhelming and time consuming. That is why I have teamed up with Personal Trainer Food to help make it easy for you. Click here for more information and when prompted, please type Trainer ID# 8170. When you are ready, you may click here to place your order. The quality of the food is second to none.