Ready to grill? Throw some bok choy on the BBQ! Bok choy is packed with vitamins A, C and K, as well as beta carotene. This grilled bok choy has tender stems and crispy leaf edges.
Here’s what you need…
- 2 lbs bok choy
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat grill and lightly oil the grate.
- In a small bowl combine the oil and seasonings. Mix well.
- Slice the bottom off the head of bok choy, and wash each stem.
- Lay bok choy on prepared grill. Brush with the seasoned oil mixture. Cover grill and cook until stems show grill marks, about 4 minutes. Turn the bok choy, brush with more seasoned oil mixture and grill the other side.
- Transfer to platter and serve.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 36.5 calories, 2.6g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 2g protein.
Weight-Management University is HERE! Learn more about the Self Guided Educational Course that will teach you what you need to know to make exercise and nutrition a part of your healthy lifestyle for a permanent weight management solution.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.
Please email me with any questions and visit: https://www.z-physique.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.