Here’s a tasty way to get your protein. Blend up one of these Chocolate Mint Protein Shakes whenever you have the urge to eat a bowl of ice cream. It’s just as sweet and delicious, while being filled with the protein that your muscles need.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 Tablespoon chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop high quality chocolate protein powder
- a few drops of organic peppermint flavoring (find next to vanilla extract at the store)
- fresh mint leaves to garnish (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Mix until smooth. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 198 calories, 6g fat, 80mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 20g protein
Weight-Management University is HERE! Learn more about the Self Guided Educational Course that will teach you what you need to know to make exercise and nutrition a part of your healthy lifestyle for a permanent weight management solution.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.