This exclusive 4 Week With Bands program is for Platinum Members Only and is designed by my AMAZING colleague Ro Little, Pn1 PTS FIS canfitpro Associate ProTrainer.
- Get MOVING! is an online fitness program that is designed for those who SIT all day and are looking for a simple and FUN way to add some movement into their days. Sitting is destroying us - and movement is the medicine!
- This program is geared primarily to beginner levels but truly everyone who sits a lot can benefit from it. The workout videos include modifications & intensifications … and focused mobility sessions are beneficial to everybody!
- There are 14 movement videos included with this program. 5 workouts, 7 focused mobility sessions, and 2 bonus movement days.
- The 5 workouts are: Get UP! Get STRONG! Get BALANCED! Just MOVE! And Get Centered! In these workouts, we’re literally using a chair - and getting up out of it! These workouts are all designed to be FUN and effective for those who are used to just sitting.
- Included in this program are 7 (yes SEVEN!!) targeted mobility sessions!! Everyone is going to feel SO GOOD from this program!! The 7 focused sessions are: Shoulders, Hips, Back, Core, Upper focus, Lower focus, and Wrists & Ankles.
- We’ve also included 2 BONUS Movement days. These are to encourage FUN in movement. The bonus days are GET OUTSIDE and GET DANCING!
- Designed for anyone, anywhere to get an incredible workout - even with limited space and a zero budget for equipment. Perfect for home, work or travel workouts.
- EQUIPMENT: The only equipment needed in this program is a sturdy chair and a yoga mat or soft surface.
- Workout times average about 15-25 minutes each … and the mobility sessions are around 10 minutes. Short bursts of movement is all we need for amazing results!
- There is a 14 day calendar that lists out which workouts and mobility sessions to do each day. This program is meant to be repeated - as often as you feel you need for your body & health 🙂
Disclaimer: Z Physique LLC offers health, fitness, and nutritional information and is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of health conditions. Please consult your physician or other healthcare professional before beginning or changing any fitness &/or nutrition program to make sure that it is appropriate for your needs. Individual results will vary. Results are not promised or guaranteed.
|Module 1||Get Moving (Intro Video & Success Guide)|
|Unit 1||Intro to Get Moving!|
|Unit 2||Get Moving! Success Guide|
|Module 2||Week 1|
|Unit 1||Monday-Get Up!|
|Unit 2||Tuesday-Hip Mobility|
|Unit 3||Wednesday-Get Strong|
|Unit 4||Thursday-Core Mobility|
|Unit 5||Friday-Get Dancing|
|Unit 6||Saturday-Get Balanced|
|Unit 7||Sunday-Shoulder Mobiity|
|Module 3||Week 2|
|Unit 1||Monday-Just Move|
|Unit 2||Tuesday-Lower Focus Mobiity|
|Unit 3||Wednesday-Get Centered|
|Unit 4||Thursday-Back Mobility|
|Unit 5||Friday-Get Outside|
|Unit 6||Saturday-Upper Focus|
|Unit 7||Sunday-Wrists & Ankles|