This exclusive 9 Week Cross Train Challenge Program is for Platinum Members Only and is designed by my AMAZING colleague Ro Little, Pn1 PTS FIS canfitpro Associate ProTrainer.
- The goal of this program is to help you challenge yourselves to raise your own standards. To get to your limits, and break past them. The challenge is to get better, stronger, faster & fitter over the 3 blocks (9 weeks) of this program.
- You can challenge yourself - a ‘fit friend’ - or you can host the challenge together in a group.
- This program is geared to ADVANCED fitness levels. These are intense, high-impact workouts.
- Designed for limited space - perfect for home workouts - but can be taken to the gym as well.
- A set of dumbbells is the only fitness equipment required for this program. Light, medium and heavy! You will also need some kind of timer (even the stopwatch on your phone will work).
- The fit principles we are training in this program are strength, endurance, speed & power - through Cross Training protocols such as AMRAP, AFAP, EMOM, Tabata, 21-15-9, 5x5x5 and more!
- This is a 9 week program that follows a 3 week schedule, repeated 3 times. There is a detailed calendar showing each day’s WOD (workout of the day), as well as tracking sheets to clearly see the progress on the challenge!
You are responsible for exercising within your limits and assume all risk of injury to your person or property. To the extent permitted by law, Z Physique LLC, OnlineFitness-Pro.com, Ro Little Fitness, Ronit (Ro) Little and its affiliate disclaim any and all liability in connection with the exercises in online videos and any instructions or advice provided.
Consult your medical professional before attempting the exercises in the videos and follow his or her advice.
Do not attempt the exercises in the videos if you have a history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, or spinal (back or neck) problems or injury. If you feel you are exercising beyond your current abilities, or if you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately.
|Module 1||Calendar & Tracking Sheets|
|Unit 1||Calendar & Tracking Sheets|
|Module 2||WOD 1 5x5x5 Pull|
|Unit 1||WOD 1 5x5x5 Pull|
|Module 3||WOD 2 AMRAP|
|Unit 1||WOD 2 AMRAP|
|Module 4||WOD 3 Core Quadset|
|Unit 1||WOD 3 Core Quadset|
|Module 5||WOD 4 Tabata Push|
|Unit 1||WOD 4 Tabata Push|
|Module 6||WOD 5 EMOM|
|Unit 1||WOD 5 EMOM|
|Module 7||WOD 6 AFAP|
|Unit 1||WOD 6 AFAP|
|Module 8||WOD 7 --21 15 9 Pull|
|Unit 1||WOD 7 --21 15 9 Pull|
|Module 9||WOD 8 EMOM|
|Unit 1||WOD 8 EMOM|
|Module 10||WOD 9 Core Pyramid|
|Unit 1||WOD 9 Core Pyramid|
|Module 11||WOD 10 5x5x5 Push|
|Unit 1||WOD 10 5x5x5 Push|
|Module 12||WOD 11 10x10 AFAP|
|Unit 1||WOD 11 10x10 AFAP|
|Module 13||WOD 12 AMRAP|
|Unit 1||WOD 12 AMRAP|
|Module 14||WOD 13 Tabata Pull|
|Unit 1||WOD 13 Tabata Pull|
|Module 15||WOD 14 AFAP|
|Unit 1||WOD 14 AFAP|
|Module 16||WOD 15 Core Giant Set|
|Unit 1||WOD 15 Core Giant Set|
|Module 17||WOD 16 --21 15 9 Push|
|Unit 1||WOD 16 --21 15 9 Push|
|Module 18||WOD 17 AMRAP|
|Unit 1||WOD 17 AMRAP|
|Module 19||WOD 18 E5MOM|
|Unit 1||WOD 18 E5MOM|