This salad is the perfect pre or post workout meal. It has plenty of protein and fiber, vitamins, minerals and lots of delicious flavor.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 4 skinless chicken breast, baked and chopped
- 1/4 cup low calorie mango dressing
- Mix all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 200 calories, 3 fat, 144mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 30g protein.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.
Proper nutrition plays a key role in your journey to a healthy lifestyle and to meet your fitness goals. Planning a well balanced diet can be extremely overwhelming and time consuming. That is why I have teamed up with Personal Trainer Food to help make it easy for you. Click here for more information and when prompted, please type Trainer ID# 8170. When you are ready, you may click here to place your order. The quality of the food is second to none.
Please email me with any questions and visit: https://www.z-physique.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.