This chicken has awesome flavor and is quick to make on a weeknight. Serve with a leafy green salad and a side of asparagus or broccoli for the perfect flat abs meal.
Makes: 4 Servings
Here’s what you need…
- 4 bone-in, skin-on, organic chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 packet Stevia
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Place in a large ziplock bag.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Add to the ziplock bag and toss until the chicken is fully coated.
- Place the coated chicken thighs on a broiling pan. Bake for 40 minutes.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 248 calories, 18g fat, 428mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, and 18g protein
Weight-Management University is HERE! Learn more about the Self Guided Educational Course that will teach you what you need to know to make exercise and nutrition a part of your healthy lifestyle for a permanent weight management solution.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.