Crisp baby spinach blends with sweet mango, tender chicken and a sprinkle of red quinoa in this refreshing salad. Complete with your veggies, protein and wholegrain, this salad is a balance meal in and of itself.
Here’s what you need…
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup red quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 cup ripe mango, diced
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 2 Tablespoons lowfat salad dressing (Newman’s Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing)
- Place the spinach, carrot, onion, quinoa, mango, and chicken in a medium bowl. Toss with dressing.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 248 calories, 4.7g fat, 301mg sodium, 25.5g carbohydrate, 3.4g fiber, and 25.5g protein.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.
Proper nutrition plays a key role in your journey to a healthy lifestyle and to meet your fitness goals. Planning a well balanced diet can be extremely overwhelming and time consuming. That is why I have teamed up with Personal Trainer Food to help make it easy for you. Click here for more information and when prompted, please type Trainer ID# 8170. When you are ready, you may click here to place your order. The quality of the food is second to none.