- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 green onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons sesame low fat dressing
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast
- Chop the cabbage, carrot, onion and cilantro into very small pieces. Add the almonds and toss with dressing.
- Top with chopped chicken breast.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 276.5 calories, 7.5g fat, 468mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, and 26g protein.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.
Proper nutrition plays a key role in your journey to a healthy lifestyle and to meet your fitness goals. Planning a well balanced diet can be extremely overwhelming and time consuming. That is why I have teamed up with Personal Trainer Food to help make it easy for you. Click here for more information and when prompted, please type Trainer ID# 8170. When you are ready, you may click here to place your order. The quality of the food is second to none.