This recipe makes a perfect fall dessert. I used peaches, but feel free to substitute with apples or pears. Traditional cobblers and pies are filled with fat and sugar – this recipe is much lighter, but will satisfy your sweet tooth just as well.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 sweet, ripe peach (or apple or pear)
- coconut cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of freshly ground cinnamon
- Wash, peel and pit the peach. Chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Pre-heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Spray lightly with coconut cooking spray.
- Saute the peach pieces for about a minute, then add the agave nectar, salt and cinnamon. Continue to saute for another few minutes until it turns a deep golden color.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 53 calories, .2g fat, 100mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 1.8g fiber, and 1g protein.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.
Proper nutrition plays a key role in your journey to a healthy lifestyle and to meet your fitness goals. Planning a well balanced diet can be extremely overwhelming and time consuming. That is why I have teamed up with Personal Trainer Food to help make it easy for you. Click here for more information and when prompted, please type Trainer ID# 8170. When you are ready, you may click here to place your order. The quality of the food is second to none.