Ready to grill? Throw some bok choy on the BBQ! Bok choy is packed with vitamins A, C and K, as well as beta carotene. This grilled bok choy has tender stems and crispy leaf edges.
Here’s what you need…
- 2 lbs bok choy
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat grill and lightly oil the grate.
- In a small bowl combine the oil and seasonings. Mix well.
- Slice the bottom off the head of bok choy, and wash each stem.
- Lay bok choy on prepared grill. Brush with the seasoned oil mixture. Cover grill and cook until stems show grill marks, about 4 minutes. Turn the bok choy, brush with more seasoned oil mixture and grill the other side.
- Transfer to platter and serve.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 36.5 calories, 2.6g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 2g protein.
Proper nutrition plays a key role in your journey to a healthy lifestyle and to meet your fitness goals. Planning a well balanced diet can be extremely overwhelming and time consuming. That is why I have teamed up with Personal Trainer Food to help make it easy for you. Click here for more information and when prompted, please type Trainer ID# 8170. When you are ready, you may click here to place your order. The quality of the food is second to none.