You don’t need to be a chef to whip together this delicious, nutritious meal – it’s quick and easy. Organic turkey is a great source of protein. Pair this meatloaf with a fresh, green salad for the perfect, fitness-approved meal.
Makes: 12 Servings
Here’s what you need…
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 omega-3 rich eggs
- 2.5 pounds organic, ground turkey
- 1 cup natural ketchup (no sugar or corn syrup)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a small casserole pan with olive oil.
- Place a skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, onions and peppers. Sauté until soft, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the spices, tomato paste, eggs and turkey. Mix well then transfer to the prepared pan, shaping into a loaf. Pour the ketchup evenly over the top of your loaf. Bake for 90 minutes, and until no longer pink in the center.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 146 calories, 2g fat, 322mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, .5g fiber, and 25g protein
Weight-Management University is HERE! Learn more about the Self Guided Educational Course that will teach you what you need to know to make exercise and nutrition a part of your healthy lifestyle for a permanent weight management solution.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.
Please email me with any questions and visit: https://www.z-physique.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.