This quick and simple salad is a delicious solution to the age-old question, “What’s for dinner?” It’s filled with wholesome ingredients, protein and fiber to enhance your hard earned fitness results.
Here’s what you need:
For the Salad
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1.2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 strips, cooked nitrate-free bacon, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
For the Dressing
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Mix to combine.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 218 calories, 12g fat, 189mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 22g protein
Weight-Management University is HERE! Learn more about the Self Guided Educational Course that will teach you what you need to know to make exercise and nutrition a part of your healthy lifestyle for a permanent weight management solution.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.
Proper nutrition plays a key role in your journey to a healthy lifestyle and to meet your fitness goals. Planning a well balanced diet can be extremely overwhelming and time consuming. That is why I have teamed up with Personal Trainer Food to help make it easy for you. Click here for more information and when prompted, please type Trainer ID# 8170. When you are ready, you may click here to place your order. The quality of the food is second to none.