This delicious recipe for Easy Apricot Chicken is a quick and simple dinner that’s filled with fiber and protein. Dinners like this will get you well on your way to transforming your body. Pack the leftovers for a wholesome, fat burning lunch.
Here’s what you need:
- 1/2 cup fruit-only apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 lb organic chicken tenders
- In a medium skillet combine the apricot preserves, coconut aminos, vinegar, ginger, garlic and sweet paprika. Place over low heat and mix often for 4 minutes. Rinse the chicken tenders and place in a baking sheet. Pour the apricot mixture over the chicken, and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Turn on the High broil. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place a wire rack in the center of the sheet and arrange the marinated chicken in a single layer. Place in the oven on the top rack. After 5 minutes, use tongs to flip the chicken. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes. Allow the chicken to blacken slightly.
Nutritional Analysis: 215 calories, 1g fat, 91mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 27g protein
Weight-Management University is HERE! Learn more about the Self Guided Educational Course that will teach you what you need to know to make exercise and nutrition a part of your healthy lifestyle for a permanent weight management solution.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.