Meals that are high in protein and natural fiber are the perfect way to compliment your strength training routine to achieve your fat loss goal quickly. This recipe for Cranberry Chicken Salad is a delicious way to eat lean and clean. Serve on large lettuce leaves.
Here’s what you need…
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 fennel bulb, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon roasted pepitas
- 3 Tablespoons coconut milk, canned and full fat
- 1 teaspoon dried, ground sage
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- dash of salt and pepper
- head of Romaine lettuce
1. Mix all of the ingredients, except the lettuce, in a bowl. Serve by spooning the chicken salad in large Romaine lettuce leaves.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 221 calories, 9 fat, 123mg sodium, 10g carbohydrates, 4g fiber, and 23g protein.
Weight-Management University is HERE! Learn more about the Self Guided Educational Course that will teach you what you need to know to make exercise and nutrition a part of your healthy lifestyle for a permanent weight management solution.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.