A warm bowl of these chili spiced nuts make a fantastic appetizer or snack to serve at your holiday function. The spice combo is so good, try not to eat them all before your guests arrive! A jar of these would also make a wonderful hostess gift, free of preservatives or harmful ingredients.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 cup raw pecan halves
- 1 cup raw pepitas
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl combine all of the nuts with the coconut oil. Toss to coat.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well and then sprinkle over the nuts, mixing until fully combined.
- Spread the nuts over the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, stir, and then bake for an additional 10 minutes until golden and toasty.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 168 calories, 14 fat, 78mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 5g protein.
Weight-Management University is HERE! Learn more about the Self Guided Educational Course that will teach you what you need to know to make exercise and nutrition a part of your healthy lifestyle for a permanent weight management solution.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.