Here’s a delicious weeknight dinner recipe that’s quick to throw together. With lots of fiber and protein, this is the type of meal that will help make your fitness goals a reality.
Here’s what you need…
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, grade b
- 3 Tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 cups organic broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1.5 lbs grass-fed flank, skirt or minute steak, cut into very thin strips
- In a medium bowl combine the coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, water, syrup and arrowroot. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, on high, in a large skillet or wok. Add the green onions and broccoli, sauté for 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir-fry the steak until almost done, about 4 minutes.
- Return the veggies to the skillet and add the sauce. Heat until the sauce boils and thickens, about 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Analysis: 371 calories, 14g fat, 684mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 34g protein
Weight-Management University is HERE! Learn more about the Self Guided Educational Course that will teach you what you need to know to make exercise and nutrition a part of your healthy lifestyle for a permanent weight management solution.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.