These delicious Baked Veggie and Chicken Skewers are a quick and simple dinner that’s filled with fiber and protein. Dinners like this will get you well on your way to transforming your body. Pack the leftovers for a wholesome, fat burning lunch.
Here’s what you need:
- 15 bamboo skewers, cut in half
- 1 cup coconut aminos
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger root
- 1 lb organic chicken breast tenders, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for an hour.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the bell peppers, in large ziplock bag. Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Thread the chicken pieces, alternating with bell pepper pieces, on the skewers. Line on a lightly greased pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 103 calories, 2g fat, 130mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 14g protein
Weight-Management University is HERE! Learn more about the Self Guided Educational Course that will teach you what you need to know to make exercise and nutrition a part of your healthy lifestyle for a permanent weight management solution.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.
Proper nutrition plays a key role in your journey to a healthy lifestyle and to meet your fitness goals. Planning a well balanced diet can be extremely overwhelming and time consuming. That is why I have teamed up with Personal Trainer Food to help make it easy for you. Click here for more information and when prompted, please type Trainer ID# 8170. When you are ready, you may click here to place your order. The quality of the food is second to none.
Please email me with any questions and visit: https://www.z-physique.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.