This exclusive Strength & Mobility: 6 Weeks of Strength, Balance, Movement & Energy program is for Platinum Members Only and is designed by my AMAZING colleague Ro Little, Pn1 PTS FIS canfitpro Associate ProTrainer.
- STRENGTH & MOBILITY is 6 weeks of low impact, low intensity workouts - designed to help you be strong, balanced & energized - moving efficiently - pain free.
- This program is geared to ALL AGES and ALL fitness levels - especially beginners and boomers. There are options of modifications and intensifications throughout the videos.
- The focus is on Strength - Stability - Balance - Mobility - and 360 Core Training. All workouts are geared towards getting stronger, in control, & more balanced - so daily life becomes easier & safer.
- Strength is the ability to overcome resistance or to act against resistance. To build muscle and bone strength.
- Balance is the ability to control the body without movement against gravity.
- Stability is the ability to control the body during movement.
- Mobility is helping to move in a greater range of motion without muscle stiffness or pain.
- 360 degree core training is working the abs, booty, and back - to greatly help with all of the above!
- Designed for limited space - perfect for home or travel workouts - but can be taken to the gym as well.
- A set of dumbbells is the only fitness equipment required for this program. It is also recommended (optional) to have a resistance band, loop resistance bands, and a step / stable chair.
- This is a 6 week program, with 8 unique workouts over 3 phases - Level 1, Level 2, and Doubles. Each workout is less than 30 minutes - and it is recommended for 4 workouts a week. All workouts are listed out on a detailed calendar showing the workout of the day.
You are responsible for exercising within your limits and assume all risk of injury to your person or property. To the extent permitted by law, Z Physique LLC, OnlineFitness-Pro.com, Ro Little Fitness, Ronit (Ro) Little and its affiliate disclaim any and all liability in connection with the exercises in online videos and any instructions or advice provided.
Consult your medical professional before attempting the exercises in the videos and follow his or her advice.
Do not attempt the exercises in the videos if you have a history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, or spinal (back or neck) problems or injury. If you feel you are exercising beyond your current abilities, or if you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately.
|Module 1||Strength & Mobility: 6 Weeks of Strength, Balance, Movement & Energy Calendar|
|Module 2||STRENGTH & MOBILITY - Success Guide|
|Unit 1||Success Guide|
|Module 3||Workout Summary Videos|
|Unit 1||360 Core 1 - summary video|
|Unit 2||360 Core 2 - summary video|
|Unit 3||Balance - summary video|
|Unit 4||Mobility - summary video|
|Unit 5||Stability 1 - summary video|
|Unit 6||Stability 2 - summary video|
|Unit 7||Strength 1 - summary video|
|Unit 8||Strength 2 - summary video|
|Module 4||Phase 1|
|Unit 1||Week 1: Day 1: Strength 1|
|Unit 2||Week 1: Day 2: Stability 1|
|Unit 3||Week 1: Day 4: 360 Core 1|
|Unit 4||Week 1: Day 5: Balance|
|Unit 5||Week 2: Day 1: Strength 1|
|Unit 6||Week 2: Day 2: Stability 1|
|Unit 7||Week 2: Day 4: 360 Core 1|
|Unit 8||Week 2: Day 5: Mobility|
|Module 5||Phase 2|
|Unit 1||Week 3: Day 1: Strength 2|
|Unit 2||Week 3: Day 2: Stability 2|
|Unit 3||Week 3: Day 4: 360 Core 2|
|Unit 4||Week 3: Day 5: Balance|
|Unit 5||Week 4: Day 1: Strength 2|
|Unit 6||Week 4: Day 2: Stability 2|
|Unit 7||Week 4: Day 4: 360 Core 2|
|Unit 8||Week 4: Day 5: Mobility|
|Module 6||Optional Phase 3- Doubles!|
|Unit 1||Week 5: Day 1: Strength 1 & 360 Core 1|
|Unit 2||Week 5: Day 2: 360 Core 2 & Mobility|
|Unit 3||Week 5: Day 4: Stability 1 & 360 Core 1|
|Unit 4||Week 5: Day 5: Balance|
|Unit 5||Week 6: Day 1: Strength 2 & 360 Core 2|
|Unit 6||Week 6: Day 2: 360 Core 1 & Balance|
|Unit 7||Week 6: Day 4: Stability 2 & 360 Core 2|
|Unit 8||Week 6: Day 5: Mobility|